Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Planning

Have spent quite a bit time working on my plan, but it's worthwile because it obviously makes me think ahead and document exactly what I want to do.

So now that I know what I want to do, I'm still not certain about the best way to do it!

I did want to use Captivate to create interactive simulations but unfortunately no budget left this year for training. Another programme which I think does interactive simulations is Articulate, but not sure if can get approval to purchase, and how easy it is to learn. May have to compromise (for now) and not use interactive simulations. Maybe next year may be different.

Lyndal from Business Mechanix is at MIT tomorrow, so will take the opportunity to spend 30 mins with her to work out which software will do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment