Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting there!

Been awhile since I posted last!

Very busy the first quarter of the new year, with face to face staff inductions, so no time to work on this project.

Attended a Captivate eLearning course in March/April, where I discovered that I already knew quite a lot, but was still helpful.

Started working on this project again in April, and made good progress.

In May I took two weeks Annual Leave. As no-one was available for training while I was absent, decided to take the plunge and launch what I had so far, on new staff. Decide my best laid plans, this wasn't done while I was away, so came back to a big list of new staff waiting to be inducted. So I contacted them all with the info and asked them to self-enrol on the course.

I launched it as Stage 1, a work in progess, and asked for feedback. The next stage will incorporate more interaction, and fuller content.

Feedback so far has been excellent.

Added a survey today so that I can collect feedback more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment